Why the Swiss Implementation Science Network (IMPACT)?
- Successful translation of high-quality evidence into daily clinical practice, health systems or service organisations remains challenging.
- Only one-third of evidenced based practices are ever implemented in routine care and that implementation trajectory takes on average 17 years. This results in considerable research waste.
- The return on investment of research funding often does not lead to innovation or improved quality of care.
- Effective health care interventions often end up on library bookshelves instead of driving innovation in various healthcare settings.
- In Switzerland, this is an exciting time of growth in our national understanding and focus on implementation science. It is time to further strengthen and develop the capacity for implementation science in Switzerland.
RT @ARC_S_L: And @SusanMichie, professor of health psychology, and director of the Centre for Behaviour Change at UCL @UCLBehaveChange Fi…Read More
RT @NHLBI_Translate: Drs. Scaccia & Scott use natural language processing to examine 5335 days of #Implementation Science abstracts from th…Read More
RT @UWICTR_DandI: Save The Date! Our 2021 Short Course and dates have been announced, featuring guest faculty @Greg_Aarons & Lisa Saldana.…Read More